Call us now:

Residential Insurance Overview

At Steinbring Agencies we handle your home insurance needs no matter what type of residence you call home. The category of residential insurance you require will be determined by the nature of the residence you are trying to protect. Please see below for details.

Homeowner’s Insurance:

We understand what your home means to your family. It is the center of activity for your life, and often your greatest asset. A Steinbring Agencies homeowner’s policy will protect your home and other structures on your property against a variety of losses, such as fire and hail damage. It will also cover your personal contents as well as protect you from personal liability claims.

Condominium Insurance:

If you own a condominium, you may be surprised to learn that your condominium association’s policy does not cover the interior of your unit or your personal liability and personal belongings. For as little as $19/month, Steinbring Agencies can help you to protect your property against fire, burglary and many other perils that may occur.

Tenant Insurance:

If you are renting an apartment, house, or condominium, your landlord most likely carries insurance to protect the building. Unfortunately, that does not cover your particular belongings or liability. A renter’s insurance policy can protect all of your personal belongings that you value, as well as personal liability coverage for you and your family.

Other Coverages:

Landlord Insurance:

Steinbring Agencies can help give you peace of mind in knowing that your valuable rental properties are well protected from perils such as fire, lightning, or explosion. Even your rental income could be covered. Contact us today to discuss getting landlord insurance.

Personal Liability:

You do not have to be rich to be sued for large sums of money. Whether someone slips and falls on your sidewalk, or your dog bites the neighbor, take comfort in knowing that most of our property insurance policies will help to protect against personal liability lawsuits.

Identity Theft Coverage:

Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in Canada. Many of the home, renters, or condominium policies administered by Steinbring Agencies’ brokers will give you the option to add on Identity Theft coverage as a low-cost add-on.